RULES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR EHMHA AND THE EAST HANTS SPORTSPLEX
Updated Feb 19th, 2022
Please see the East Hants Sportsplex covid rules and requirements listed below. These will be changing continuously and will be updated accordingly. Please refer to this document regularly.
- All teams are able to access dressing rooms 30 mins prior to ice time.
- Teams are required to vacate dressing rooms within 15 min. after ice time.
- Once players enter their dressing room they are required to stay in the dressing room until start time.
- Masks are required to enter and exit the building.
- Proof of vaccination required as per Nova Scotia Government policy.
- Masks are required at all times when in the facility.
- Physical distancing is required during viewing.
- Spectators will be allowed in 5 mins before each game starts and need to exit immediately after each game.
- Ice pad B - 36 Spectators
- Keith Miller Arena - 85 Spectators